Win More Clients With 360 Virtual Tour
Video Source: Google YouTube | Purpose: Educate
How 360 Virtual Tour & Images are boon for Businesses ?
üAllow your Visitors to walk on your Property even while you are sleeping.
ü Mobile friendly Prominently displayed in Google Map Street Views.
ü 360 Virtual Tour creates an Experience and I get more and more site visits. Align flawlessly with your content marketing strategy
ü Add rich user experience in your Website, Social Media and your Presentations.
ü Extraordinary way to win trust of your customer, which finally leads to a better conversion and increased overall revenue of your business.
Industries that can rip the benefits of Virtual Tour
How many Industries are getting benefits by Google 360 Virtual Tour ?
Let your Clients Visit Virtually and Win their Trust
360 Virtual Tour of Retail Shop : The X Factor
- 300% more engagement
- Better store management
- Reduce training time of employees
- 3d virtual walk-through enables customers to experience your property as if they are walking in the property, helping you to stand out from your competitors and win clients.
Hotels and Restaurants
- Increase Web engagement by 15%: Study*
- 14% increase in booking
- More positive customers reviews
- Works best with Google map listing
Showrooms Virtual Tour
- Increase brand equity
- Better brand experience
- More reasons to visit the showroom
- Media-rich website
360 Virtual Tour to Increase Real Estate Sales
- 95% of home buyers search online before making a decision
- Your digital walk-through is still available while you are at home dining with your family
- Time consumption in showing the property to unqualified leads reduce drastically
- Any time from anywhere walk-through is now possible.
⇒Virtual tour is not new technology. But integrating 360 virtual tours into your marketing plan to grow your business is relatively new.
⇒Virtual tours are far more potent than images and videos.
«How is that ? » Well, the answer to this question is simple. No matter how many images are clicked, the end user can never interact with them, apart from ZOOOOM in and ZOOOOM out. And when it comes to videos, you are stuck in a timeline where you can only go forward – reverse, jump in the timeline, play and pause.
⇒In comparison, 360 virtual tours are completely different. The end user can interact with it.
♦ Move forward
♦ Move backward
♦ Walk through the properties
♦ Look at every corner
♦ Top to bottom
♦ Front & Back
⇒With a virtual tour your customers can visit your place virtually right then and there and on their mobile phone screen.
A powerful tool to hook a client even before meeting you physically.